Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our new Journey....

After many months of prayer, extensive research, and talking with various ATI families the Lord led us to join ATI.  My dh discovered the Wisdom Booklets a few years ago and was extremely impress with it's in depth academic content surrounded by biblical principles.  Admittedly, I snared.  I love the principle approach with lots of chronological history.  However, I continued to find fault consisting of evolution resources in our selected curriculums.  Not so much by the means of supporting evolution, but more in their selective literature and suggested resources.  My dh and I have agreed to not permit any book, movie,or entertainment that is not pleasing to God in our house.  We believe that the Wisdom Booklets are helpful tools in training our children to live righteous lives centered around Him.  What's so exciting to me is the mere fact that I can implement the principle approach while utilizing the Wisdom Books. I feel so blessed to be able to teach my children at home His Word everyday.  What a privilege!

I will share our joy, spiritual growth, and wisdom along the way as we see the Spirit fill our hearts during this new exciting journey.

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God  may be competent, equipped for every good work.
II Timothy 3:16-17

3 comments:

  1. I just love your posts, and your adorable kids! :) I am so interested to hear your feelings about ATI and IBLP. I've been *slowly* developing an interest in them, so I would love to hear your thoughts about it all! I hope God blesses you richly in your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this what the Duggars use? The wisdom books look very interesting!
    p.s. love your signature line under your blog title!

    ReplyDelete

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!