Friday, June 18, 2010

My Dear Father


This post is dedicated to my dear father that has been my daddy for a very long time. There are so many memories and characteristic traits that I love about my daddy. These are just a few of them.....

I love when my dad always sends me roses on my birthday and I never remember until they arrive. I love it when my dad always calls to check on me. I love it when my dad comes to visits us. I love it when my dad takes us out to eat. I love it when my dad plays games with my 6 children. I love it when my dad takes us to the beach. I love it when my dad takes my children to the park. I love it when my dad watches my 6 children while my mom and I go shop. I love it that he always tells me that I look nice. I love it when he goes on bike rides with the boys. AND I just love it that he LOVES me.

There are so many more reasons why my dad is the BEST, but these are just a few of them.

HaPpy Father's Day, Dad!

Thank you for being the kind dad and papa that you portray in our everyday lives.

I love you!

PS ~ I might not have brought tons of joy in your life, but I have delivered in the sense of providing you with grandkids. LOL!








No comments:

Post a Comment

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!