Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's a Girl.....

and it didn't come out of my body this time.  lol!  Bug gave birth to her first doe, named Genesis, bka Genni.


 This is Jitterbug barely tolerating the Texas heat a few days before giving birth.  Better her than me



 Dr. Mackenzie holding Baby Genni an hour or so after being born




   

Bug being an excellent mama cleaning her new kid



 Mackenzie did a superb job helping Jitterbug deliver.  I was so proud of him

Any day, Rain dancer will be kidding.  No kidding.  No pun intended!





1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww...how cute! I love lil babies! Congrats! I've also given you a blog award...visit my blog for more info. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!