Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Movie Review ~ The Way Home



The Way Home, staring Dean Cain, is a movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat, bring tears to your eyes, and encourage you to reevaluate your priorities in your life.  Like many men today, Randy is torn between his work responsibilities and family commitments.  Based on a true story, Randy and Crystal's two year old son disappears while Randy is distracted by his work.  While Randy and Crystal desperately search for their missing son, hundreds of family, friends, and members of the community pull together to find this little boy.  A encouraging example of the body of Christ coming together for a common cause.  Experience the incredible faith this family portrays and the love the community pours out on this desperate family.

We enjoyed this movie as a family one evening.  It was a wonderful lesson in putting God first, family second, and work third.  An unusual aspect in the American family today. 

To take a peek at this movie, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm definitely interested in this movie. Thanks for the review, or I might not have found it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again. I just tagged you in a post on my blog. I hope you can participate.

    http://homeschoolblogger.com/brindamorr/?p=351

    ReplyDelete

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!