Monday, September 27, 2010

Simple Woman's daybook ~ September 27, 2010

FOR TODAYMonday, September 27, 2010

Outside my window... 
It's the most lovely day.......Cool crisp breeze and the gradient sun is blazing.  It's beginning to feel like Fall!


I am thinking... 
I'm so excited about our trip to Spain, but terribly anxious about leaving my babies for 8 days. 

I am thankful for...
our family's health and having the miracle of the gospel at my fingertips daily.


From the learning rooms ~
we are having a light week, so we can enjoy this amazing weather..  Lots of Nature Notebooking.


From the kitchen... 
chicken and dumplings

I am wearing... 
Jeans and a 3/4 sleeve brown shirt


I am creating... 
still creating my pumpkin patch afghan.  Only have 2 more rounds!  Will post later!


I am going... 
to start making my list for my generous parents who are graciously watching our 6 children while we go across the world


I am reading..
and meditating on
.Colossians 3:1-17 daily and  Pocketful of Pinecones. for leisure

I am hoping...
to organize this week ~ meaning clean out the boys closets and getting out the Winter clothes.  One of my most dreaded tasks.  When you have a half a dozen children, its a major ordeal. 

I am hearing... 
my playful boys playing outside laughing and truly enjoying this incredible cool weather


Around the house... 
Laundry, Laundry, Laundry


One of my favorite things... 
is to feel the cool breeze blowing my hair from the opened window while I sit on the couch crocheting

A few plans for the rest of the week: 
tons of running around, but the most anticipated event is Ceramic Night on Friday!


 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing


Please excuse the mess...  Boys and dogs aren't the neatest of the bunch

Visit others Simple Woman’s Daybook here.

1 comment:

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!