Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WFMW ~ Hiding Gifts

Hiding gifts has never been a challenge for my dh and I. We don't actually do the Santa thing, but we still buy gifts for our children.  We call them family gifts. We put all the unwrapped gifts in trash bags in the garage. Of course, you must inform your spouse that it is not garbage. One idea to distinguish gifts from garbage is to use a different color bag than you usually buy for your garbage. We use black in our kitchen, so we purchase white trash bags.  This system has yet to fail us. However, I always mark in my Christmas notebook what I have bought to avoid over buying.  I do wrap all the gifts and put under the Christmas tree sometime before Christmas.  This way we don't have to wait up all night on Christmas Eve before our anticipating children fall asleep. 

This works for me, what works for you each Christmas season?
Check out We are that Family for more creative and interesting tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!