Monday, February 21, 2011

Smoothies with Weight Watchers

I love a no hassle healthy breakfast that I can drink while checking my email, preparing my beloved crock pot supper meals, or rushing out the door with my 6 blessings.  These are my "staple" smoothies that I drink on a regular basis.

Jill's Breakfast Smoothie

a hand full of frozen strawberries
banana
can of coconut water
1t  flax seed oil
Blend together in blender.  Enjoy
Total WW points = 4points

Creamy Strawberry Banana Smoothie

8oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
1t Spirulina
banana
hand full of frozen strawberries
1 t flax seed oil
Total WW points = 3 points

Listed below are some other recipes I plan on trying....

List of drinks with points here.

I am going to make these minus the WW smoothie packs.  I plan on using unsweetened almond milk with a dash of vanilla.

What's your favorite smoothie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!