Monday, May 23, 2011

Book Review ~ An Amish Love

I was delighted to receive in the mail , An Amish Love, to read for pure enjoyment from BookSneeze. I was attracted to the Amish romance novella because it included three novellas in one.  Healing Hearts, A Marriage of the Hear, and What the Heart Sees.  All the stories were written by different authors, but they worked together to intertwine some of the characters and settings.

It was a simple, enjoyable read for me.  I do not read much fiction, but really savored reading this book before going to bed.  I appreciated reading about the old-fashioned courtship principle because my dh and I are strongly counseling our children on this idea rather than the traditional dating concept. All authors recognized the true commitment of marriage as sacred.

I recommend  An Amish Love to anyone who is looking for a pure, simple, Christian romance that doesn't require engaged thinking.  Truly a relaxing read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!