Thursday, June 2, 2011

Foolish of me...

I have a lot of stirring going on in mind currently, such as, preparing for VBS, swimming lessons, and our current KACH ministry.  These are all wonderful opportunities that the Lord has called me to partake in, but a lot of times I try to do it all by myself.  Such foolish of me!  I know He wants me to call upon Him.  Why do I always try to do it all by myself?  Then only to wake up weary in the middle of the night?  These are the scriptures I am meditating on the next week or so.  May the Holy Spirit speak to you through these encouraging scriptures until faith comes to you. 

Psalm 37:25
I have been young and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his descendants begging bread.

Matthew 7:11
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!

Luke 12:7
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything; you may have an abundance for every good deed;


Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Do you have a favorite verse you turn to in times of worry or stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!