Friday, July 2, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?  I miss spending hours playing outside in our wooded yard.  I would love to explore for hours and dig.  Yes, I was a digger.  I remember finding many interesting items, including horse shoes. 

2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?  Yes, not best of the best because we live in different towns far away.  But I still love my HS buds and see them once a year.  And of course there is facebook, so I always know what's up with all of them.

3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?  Currently, when I hear my ds13, say "Whaaaaaaat?"with his high pitched changing voice.

4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?  Free to worship our Heavenly Father.  Amen.

5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?  We are attending our annual 4th of July party with our friends.  We are invited to another party, not sure if we are going to swing both or not.

Visit others responses here.  Have a safe and blessed 4th of July.  Thanking God for our courageous soldiers who have chosen selflessly to fight  for our independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!