Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My date with the King....



About 3 or 4 years ago, I started rising before the children.  It has been such a blessing to me and I look forward to my quiet time each morning.  It's my date with the King.  Off and on I become lazy and start sleeping in just a tad bit later.  Then I realize my day is not centered on Him, but on my own agenda.  Anxiety starts to kick in and no one is happy.  You know the saying.....blah, blah, blah!

Honestly, I have been back on the right track for awhile, but I truly wanted to rise earlier so I could get my exercise in before the children wake up.  Previously I have been doing my exercise (when I DO it) after I fix breakfast for the crew. It's just not working!  I was thrilled when one of my TexasRubies sisters alerted me of this challenge and accountability fellowship, Maximize Your Mornings Challenge.

There are over 700 women signed up.  There is a free ebook to help you get started with an early morning plan.  It's highly informative and I was able to enhance my morning plan.  The challenge starts on Monday, May 15th, so you still have time to join now.  Truly I am excited!  Can't you tell?

I will be blogging a little bit each day this week and throughout the challenge in regards to my morning routine and my journey of rising at 5:30 each morning to meet the King.

Do you want to maximize your morning?  Then please join us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My prayer is that you have been blessed in some way by my words. Thanks for leaving me a comment!